Don’t look like anyone’s injured. But it’s scary because it could have potentially hit and/ or killed someone.
Construction areas are becoming really dangerous these days. There’s been many incidents reported, especially about the MRT and LRT-extension projects:
* Motorist crushed to death by falling construction equipment at LRT extension site in Subang
* ANOTHER “FREAK” MRT ACCIDENT AT SUBANG
* 300-tonne concrete span at MRT construction site falls, three workers feared dead
* Another accident linked to Malaysia’s MRT construction causes 3-hour traffic snarl in KL
* Two trapped in rubble as yet another collapse hits LRT line
* One worker killed, another hurt in MRT Semantan mishap
Call me paranoid if you must, but whenever I have to drove under such sites, I try to speed and pass the area as fast as I can.
The crane incident happened at Bangsar.