Hearthstone at mid season
2. This makes the game stale or just plain annoying for casual players like me. Kripp is right.
3. Blizzard doesn’t seem to be doing enough to address this. Indirectly, Blizzard is encouraging this behavior where everyone crafts and plays only the meta decks. People will just copy decks and get to legendary rank (and claim season reward). But, this is making the game less fun.
4. When I play against a meta deck, I totally lose interest in the match. But very occasionally when I play against a non-meta deck, I get all excited. Unfortunately, this does not happen often enough once the meta stabilizes.
5. Blizzard should really look into introducing different game play during mid-expansion. Perhaps something along the lines of first two months being split format — Standard and Wild. After that (until next expansion), the format changes to Wild only. Hopefully this will introduce deck variety to the game. It’s just one suggestion. I’m sure there are other ways to change game play.
6. For me, once it’s mid-expansion, I prefer to just play in Arena instead. It’s less painful in Arena for casual players.